Q marks the Spot – Treasure Map 2 (Nov 2008)
- My boss Hugh Palmer has wheeled out a number of crackers on Acts 17-18 in recent weeks. Check them out here.
- Typically ingenious quote from GK Chesterton on ‘Humility in the wrong place’ picked out by Josh Harris
- Ros Clarke comes up trumps again with further thoughts on singleness.
- Not sure who created this, but it makes its point with provocative simplicity!
- The result of repentance? An anonymous thief pays up, 7 years on.
- For some credit crunch sense, see Colette Douglas Home’s editorial from the Glasgow Herald, ‘Returning at last to the values that enrich us’. (HT Richard Frank)
- An historic document – why waste words:
- Jay Walker’s Library: I bet you have never seen a library that is quite like this one. Incredible.
- UserName Check: useful to find out who is using your username where… (HT)
- There is a simple moral to this story (for those who travel on French trains especially)… And weirdly enough, here is a not unrelated story from the west Midlands.
- The advantages of wearing yellow underwear inside out… from Brazil.
- Abraham Lincoln & JFK – i’ve not checked all of it out, but i can tell you, it is TRULY WEIRD.