Q marks the spot – Treasure Map 8 (May 09)
- Mark Prentice gave us some vintage Ulster preaching at All Souls the week after Easter – hear him on the reinstatement of Peter in John 21.
- Interesting and provocative Open Letter to Christian Creatives – read all the way to the end (HT Jam Cary)
- People’s experiences are always interesting: Ben Witherington recounts a liberal student who enrols at a fundamentalist school and in case you missed it, last Saturday’s Times does a big profile on footballer turned pastor Gavin Peacock (HT – Martin Mills).
- Tom Wright on Historicity of the Resurrection:
On a lighter note:
- 22 words for Cheesy Christian songs by Josh Harris
- Churchill vs Cheney – why physical torture is a both counter-productive and wrong. (HT Francis Meynell)
- Amazing ‘luckiest soldier in the British army’- Brit soldier in Afghanistan escapes when a bullet flies through his helmet but leaves him unscathed!
- Followed by a woman with a very lucky bra in the US. Has to be more than coincidence, methinks.
- Unnerving, unidentified “Space Blob” baffling scientists. No idea what it’s significance is or whether or not we should be concerned. I just like the name!
- Some awesome gadgets – from the solar powered tie to wearable pillow. Fab.
- An hilarious Conflict of Interest
- Dog wars between a Presbyterian & Catholic church in the US (HT: Francis)
- Check out this spectacular paper sculpture by Miami based artist Jen Stark: (HT Visual Culture)