Q marks the spot – Treasure Map 30 (March 2011)
- A great deal has happened since – but it is definitely worth reading this remarkable letter from Dr Mouneer Hanna Anis, Bishop of Egypt, about the situation there (written on 2nd Feb).
- Tim Challies has a nice potted bio of Olympic runner Eric Liddell.
- A really helpful insight into Tim Keller’s prayer life and how he preaches to himself.
- Stanton Jones has some interesting challenges in how to teach about sex.
- 7 things that make a sermon rubbish from Urban Pastor. Been there, done that!
- In case you missed it (it’s done the rounds on the web, so hard to see how you could have), here is the remarkable photo of Egyptian Christians protecting Muslims at prayer. But check out the remarkable account by Nevine Zaki, the person who took it.
- And while we’re on the subject of unjust leaders, Peanuts nails it as ever! (HT Nancy H)
- A Really Bad Week: very interesting list from Foreign Policy of world leaders looking very nervously at the recent events in Egypt.
- How the UK’s growing obesity problem is having an impact in all kinds of unexpected places.
- These are truly beautiful – thread sculptures by Mexican artist Gabriel Dawe (HT ColourLovers)
- The flight of a lifetime: catch this unique view of the last ever Space Shuttle launch (HT kouya):
- Ingenious: The Malcolm Gladwell Book Generator
- Some helpful tips to avoid classic typographical errors (click the image right – HT 22 Words)
- Check out where Wilberforce lived in Clapham this rather fun 1800 celebrity spotters map!
- This picture of a firm of Solicitors was taken by my parents while staying in Coventry. Too good to be true…
- And finally, this is brilliant – clears up all possible confusions