Q marks the spot – Treasure Map 33 (June 2011)
- This is a truly remarkable testimony of forgiveness from the wife of one of the hijacked co-pilots on 9/11 (HT Nancy)
- Very interesting comment on Religion and the Royal Wedding after Bashir & Wark talked on Newsnight
- God’s Bankers – Christians in the City of London
- An excellent article on Foucault and the abuses of Matthew 18:15-20
- Tim Challies v interesting on how/where we buy our books.
- This is pretty useful: BibleMap.org
- Created Equal: powerful photographic juxtapositions across the Rich/Poor chasm in the US…
- Some fascinating insights about the success and power of Oprah Winfrey.
- Why Superman is ending his US citizenship…
- The difference between German and British manners – we’re as rude and polite as each other, apparently…
- Very cool – a 3D Solar System
- Weirdly mesmerising: photographs with moving elements… here’s one – click for the others:
- If God was on Facebook…? (HT Alegator)