Q marks the spot – Treasure Map 34 (July 2011)
- Pete Saunders very helpfully lists 20 things that the Pratchett BBC2 doc on assisted suicide doesn’t tell you
- Krish Kandiah does a great service by his thoughtful comments on Grudem’s recent Politics book.
- Eddie Arthur’s Kouya blog has been putting together a really good series of links for issues of Bible & Mission – here’s the 5th.
- Carson, Keller & Piper do a great job discussing the impact of growing old and retiring on how they plan for the future:
- Some excellent resources and links about Orwell’s seminal 1984
- Postcards from Hell 2011 – Foreign Policy’s photographic survey of the world’s failed states
- Be careful what you put on Facebook…
- Now this is a site to watch: Awkward Classical Music photos… once pointed out, you realise that they are an artform all of their own… (HT PhilWBass)
- Turning a disused elevated NYC metro line into a garden – fabulous.
- Check this out – Conan-Doyle’s shortest Sherlock Holmes story illustrating the difficulty of reading others’ motives.
- What happens when you paint a city blue… stunning…
- These are amazing – art from books…
- Tweeted about this a couple of weeks ago. It’s simply beautiful – just wish it had been something spontaneous for the love of it, rather than for an advert… ho hum.