Q marks the spot – Treasure Map 36 (September 2011)
Sorry for the delay and somewhat truncated list this time – just back from holiday. But Q is due back on track v soon!
- “Greed given a spiritual name”: a great, if brief, PBS interview with Eugene Peterson on many things (incl prosperity gospel).
- It is now only a matter of time before another of the 20th Century Church’s greats follows his friend John Stott to glory – here is Billy Graham on facing the end of life.
- Mark Thompson offers a thorough rebuttal of many of the criticisms of Sydney Anglicanism in a recent book.
- Cristina Odone on the current parliamentary hoo-ha about abortion.
- A radical approach to parking infringements.
- The obvious question – ‘how did he get away with it?’ A photographer chronicles British organised crime.
- And while we’re on photography, here are some very poignant photographs taken by Esther Bubley in the USA during the 2nd World War
- This is an amazing street level tromp l’oeil
- Happy Feet gets freed
- The art of the pithy Twitter hashtag
- Bonkers but fun – the many guises of Johnny Depp
- Some crucial lessons on leaders, followers and guts – from the dancing guy (HT Philip deG-W)
That’s all for this month, see you next time… Missing you already