Q marks the spot – Treasure Map 39 (December 2011)
- William Lane Craig certainly made waves during his October visit to the UK. Here one person testifies to how Richard Dawkins had led him to Christ (!), and an interesting if rather provocative article in the Telegraph.
- I like this – a Periodic Table of the Bible from Visual Unit
- Woody Allen and the Evangelicals?!
- And the influence of John Stott on American Evangelicalism at Huffington Post
- Whatever you think of his theology Pastor Robert Jeffress does an impressively unflappable job facing Jeremy Paxman (HT Paul Levy) – which many a church leader could learn from…
- The meaning of happiness – some public figures have a stab but Hitchens (Peter not Christopher) goes for the bullseye!
- This is a VERY scary epitaph – but i guess it sounds like an entirely deserved one…
- A rather lovely stroll in T S Eliot’s 4 Quartets
- The end of an extraordinary, terrifying chapter – the tragic and unhappy life of Stalin’s daughter comes to an end
- What a beautiful world we inhabit: time-lapse from the International Space Station (complete with Aurora Borealis and lightning storms)
- CS Lewis offers some helpful advice for those writing for children; it’s pretty helpful for those writing for adults too, I’d say
- Wonderlust – follow the route of some of the most epic human journeys and explorations (unfortunately, they were unable to bring any pictures from the centre of the earth)
- 10 Ways to save water (brought to you courtesy of… er… Levis Jeans… obviously)