Q marks the spot – Treasure Map 43 (April 2012)
- The importance of being forgivers in ministry… helpful, brief piece by Paul Tripp
- Keeping Pastor Yousef on the agenda – remember his extraordinary letter from January 2011
- Nice brief summary of Craig Keener’s helpful rebuttal of Hume’s objection to the miraculous: Hoist with his own petard
- What Raquel Welch thinks about pornography … surprising but hard to argue with….
- Peter Ould responds carefully to Richard Coles
- If you’ve not come across the Jesus Storybook Bible, you’re seriously missing out. It is the best young kids’ Bible i’ve come across. Here’s a lovely animation by Quirky Motion of David Suchet’s reading:
- Where do you fit on the global pay scale – some salutary reminders for westerners, I suspect.
- Something rather inspiring about this – getting Afghanistan skiing…
- Here are some more images from inside North Korea
- This is wonderful – the story of the iconic Keep Calm and Carry On poster (HT Simple Pastor)
- You’re a copywriter given the job of advertising holidays in Cornwall… what do you do? Oh I know… entice people by saying that it looks a bit like Italy but is a lot nearer…
- Surely not…? A place where the sun rises on the Pacific but sets on the Atlantic? Oh yes…
- Unbelievably crass and awkward schoolboy error – the wrong Kazakh anthem
- And finally, the technological dangers of the generation gap (anticipated by Scoopertino with the new iSore):