Q marks the spot – Treasure Map 44 (May 2012)
- A really impressive and helpful Holy Week Timeline
- An American anthropologist spent 4 years fully embedded in 2 Vineyard churches in the US. This is a review of revealing result.
- A great project to make the vast catalogue of Martyn Lloyd-Jones’ sermons available online.
- This is a really important list – and I think pretty much spot on…: The Ten most difficult doctrinal/theological subjects that contemporary Christians must address
- I love the NYTimes Lens blog – always good stuff. But this was very intriguing: Harlem’s Religious Leaders
- Interesting comments by John Piper on John Stott’s ambitions
- With the Diamond Jubilee coming up, here’s some Queen Victorian memorabilia online
- Painting the new Olympic designs on the British Airways planes
- Puts things into maritime perspective somewhat:
- Is it a jump? No, it’s levitation! I love these images from Natsumi Hayashi
- You’re a famous author. You have lots of fans. They write lots of letters to you asking for lots of things. Such presumption. But check out Sinclair Lewis’ solution. Genius.
- C.G.P. Grey has done it again with a nice run down of 5 historical myths:
- For anyone who knows East Africa, matatus are a way of life. Graffiti artist Hassan “Rasta” Mohamed fears that a whole subculture will disappear.
- This are slightly deranged but fun: Self-Control Freak – it’s all in the cursor (HT Nancy H)