Q marks the spot – Treasure Map 63 (December 2013)
- Katherine Welby was wonderfully open and honest about her depression and faith here
- LivingOut: This is a remarkable new resource for people living with unwanted same-sex attraction
- Don Carson gives 6 excellent reasons not to abandon expository preaching
- CS Lewis arrives in Poet’s Corner
- Prompted by recent death of Sir John Tavener, an Interesting piece from Charles Moore about how a brush with death draws people for religion.
- Ian Paul has some thoughts on why men don’t want to go to church
- Peter Leithart on provocative but interesting form with ‘The End of Protestantism’
- Every bible chapter in 140 characters
- The NSA has a sense of humour failure – ingenious gag: “the only part of government that actually listens”!!
- Pithy and poignant eulogy of the BBC’s iconic John Cole by Nick Robinson
- Striking b/w photography of American political campaigns
- Sir Nicholas Winton (aka the British Schindler) had an amazing story. Here is a snippet
- Where do you bury people in Hong Kong? And more to the point, where do you live in Hong Kong?
- This is chillingly mesmerising: very nuclear explosion between 1945 and 1998 by Isao Hashimoto (sped up x3)
- Love this ‘stairway to heaven’
- Authors offer self-portrait sketches and the relationship between their writing and themselves
- Albert Camus writes to an old teacher after receiving the Nobel prize
- Some more inspiring temples to bibliolatry
- Nature’s ticking clock – this warthog is doomed (HT 22 Words)