Q marks the spot – Treasure Map 66 (March 2014)
- Why Benedict Rogers, a Christian, opposes the very idea of a Christian political party
- So a mural artist in Montenegro considers Tito, Marx and Engels deserves to be depicted in hell… what do you think?
- Some good news from Cranmer: highlighting all the UCCF outreach efforts this term
- When an atheist and Christian swap lives for 30 days…
- Church of England to be privatised… perfect and logical next step methinks… 😉
- Canadian Bill Taylor on Mission and Ministry after losing the culture wars
- A return to the Scripture Debates: Steve Chalke stirs it up again. Various responses here: Mark Thompson; Steve Holmes; A handful of articles from Dan Strange and Mike Ovey
- All a secret/conspiracy to keep under wraps? Think again. The Dead Sea Scrolls now online
- Alvin Plantinga on “Is Atheism Irrational?”
- Finally, first in what promises to be a really important series from Wazala: Relating to the Persecuted Church
- If Philip Seymour Hoffman wasn’t happy, what hope have the rest of us got (asks Hugo Rifkind)
- Some American Muslims have set up an hilarious rival to the Onion: called The Hummus
- China expands Abandoned Baby Hatch scheme – I guess this is better than nothing, but…
- Experience the scales of the known universe – from micro to macro. Incredible
- I know that this is precisely what you are all after: 14,000 free images from the French Revolution
- And while we’re on the subject, The British Library has put 1,000,000 images onto their Flickr page
- Would love to have/live in one of these tree houses.
- English expressions coined during WW1
- Some beautiful b/w pictures of some of the great heroes of Jazz (on the right is a sublime pic of the great Miles Davis in 1957)
- Oh the hopes and dreams of a better world… some photos from the iconic 1969 Woodstock Festival
- Can you see the camouflaged snipers in these photos?
- Time Stands Still – these are haunting and affecting images of a moments in time captured at metro stations by Adam Magyar
Read more from 20th Century, 21st Century, advertising, Africa, Americas, apologetics, art & painting, arts, atheism, beauty, bible, christian experience, Christianity, church, culture, faith, genius, God, internet, Islam, leadership, maps, Middle East, Oxford, photos, poetry, power, REAL life, religion, social media, technology, worldviews