Q marks the spot – Treasure Map 67 (April 2014)
- Giles Fraser nails it on euthanasia
- Kevin de Young on celebrity pastors etc
- Andrew Brown writes an inspiring obituary of Margaret Spufford (mother of one of my literary heroes, Francis)
- How could anyone reasonably oppose to gay marriage? The BBC does a reasonable job of explaining the options
- The accidental complementarian: how I came to embrace that much misunderstood label
- Very interesting local take on the Pistorius trial
- Before focusing on Ukraine, here is a mesmerising history of European’s borders over 1000 years
April Fools’ Treasure
- The Spaghetti Harvest: The best April Fool ever?
- The Telegraph: Salmond Sterling
- Guardian: Scotland to drive on the right post-Independence
- Here is a good round up
- This is my favourite from King’s Cambridge
- 10 crucial things to remember about the Russia/Ukraine relationship. This does not of course justify aggression – but every conflict has a past.
- Remarkable letter from Ukrainian Jews to Putin.
- Superb: The UK Foreign Office gives a line by line demolition job on President Putin’s self-justification in Crimea.
- The FCO also issued this info graphic (right) to show how isolated Russia is
- An extraordinary story: Afghanistan’s only astronaut is now a German accountant
- Love this – London Street-view, 1830s style…
- Photographing a town that never was
- Some great BBC newsreader fails… Charlotte Green’s has to be one of the greatest
- Chinese space scientist inspired to get the doors right by the film Gravity!
- 20 top travel books (acc to the Telegraph anyway) – have read around half of them – each definitely one worthy.
Read more from 20th Century, 21st Century, advertising, Africa, Americas, apologetics, art & painting, arts, atheism, beauty, bible, christian experience, Christianity, church, culture, faith, genius, God, internet, Islam, leadership, maps, Middle East, Oxford, photos, poetry, power, REAL life, religion, social media, technology, worldviews