Q marks the spot – Treasure Map 73 (October 2014)
- C S Lewis on Friendship
- Are the Apocryphal Gospels true? Ian Paul picks up Simon Gathercole’s address at the recent British NT conference
- If you missed it, this is an extraordinary episode of BBC’s Panorama about the Christians working in North Korea for Pyongyang University of Science and Technology (30 minutes – definitely worth watching in full).
- Get the plot straight – you’re then less likely to lose it: wise words from Chris following the Miliband Memory Lapse.
- Flippant but telling none the less – why Reformation 21 doesn’t allow comments – plus the classic Bob Newhart sketch!
- An Amish Barn Raising in Ohio – in just over 3 minutes:
- Really impressive special report on China’s Island factories from the Beeb
- The Spy Who Loved me: desperately sad but insightful article about British undercover operations amongst eco-activists
- John Naughton: Why Facebook is for Ice Buckets and Twitter is for what’s actually going on
- Ozymandias in the Eastern bloc? Abandoned buildings from the Soviet era
- A collection of fascinating essays from fiction writers
- So Jack the Ripper was Polish…
- Now this little 2 minute film is clever (HT 22 words)
- I would actually really like to live in this house (see right)
- 10 very strange Lord of the Rings facts not picked up by the films
- I rather like this bus shelter design…
- Ray Bradbury’s advice on writing
- Two-headed snake, anyone…?
- Jimmy Fallon & Adam Levine – musical impressions. Speaks for itself:
- And I couldn’t resist this one either. Incredible.