What’s to like? 5 things to detest about depression
Here’s one of those infernal lists. It hopefully speaks for itself.
- It is so isolating, cruelly fencing one off even from those who are most empathetic or similarly experienced.
- It is so corrosive, sapping relationships with those we love / who love us.
- It is so bewildering, robbing one of any sense of right perspective or purpose.
- It is so unpredictable, disabling one when it’s least expected.
- It is so pointless: seems nothing less than A. Complete. Waste. Of. Time.