Q marks the spot – Treasure Map 79 (April 2015)
- Emma describes how she and her husband Phil found themselves planting a church in Stockholm
- Cranmer has a bold but perceptive take on the Phobia culture that we find ourselves in
- Google CFO retires with an important challenge about work/life balance
- This is really important: 7 lessons from an evangelical scholar working in the secular academy (Thomas Oden)
- This is great for Greek geeks! Robert Plummer on why we shouldn’t read too much into the different words for love.
- Tim Wyatt makes an important, if provocative point about female lust and double standards
- Some rather amazing children’s books about those childhood (and adulthood, for that matter) taboos, grief and death
- Ian Paul asks if Tom Wright’s ‘Paul’ is convincing and follows it up with another critique here
- Great tribute to the great Mark Doyle who is retiring after decades of reporting on Africa for the BBC
- The candidates in the Israeli elections in March were a bit of a mystery to me – so this is a helpful overview – puts Bibi’s victory into some perspective.
- 5 Myths about Creativity exposed; and Roald Dahl on how illness emboldens creativity
- Wouldn’t university education be so different if grading was done like this
- The internet of things is coming…
- This is an astonishing innovation: I can’t believe it’s not sunlight
- Would be great – London’s disused tunnels could become cycle-paths; and while we’re on London, some proposals for a brand new footbridge across the Thames.
- These Gravestones of Russian Mafia in Yekaterinberg are astonishing. Their menace and swagger seems to outlive them!
- Rather wonderful – 100 artists in their studios
- What’s not to like about these biodegradable coffee cups with seeds already embedded?!
- 40 great pranks for the cubicled workers
- The amazing world of underwater creation in timelapse