Q marks the spot – Treasure Map 80 (May 2015)
- Tolkien and the Long Defeat: this is such a powerful piece from Dec 2013 – so counter-cultural in our utilitarian world.
- Phil Whittall makes some helpful points about the strong tides of ethical change
- Did the early church believe in substitutionary atonement? Michael Kruger has a look
- 9 Traits of Church bullies – sadly very true
- There is wisdom here: Don’t be defined by what you’re against…
- How we Grieve – very striking and poignant
- This is a remarkable conversation between my old friend Chris Green and a member of his church Michael Bleakley. Chris was recently diagnosed with cancer, Michael has battled MS for a while.
- 10 bizarre snapshots from the secretive world of Scientology – how it has been allowed to continue so covertly is anyone’s guess
- A breathtaking drone tour of the world’s most inaccessible continent: Antarctica:
- These are remarkable! Photographic portraits of stars with a vintage camera
- Slightly bonkers but fun – Interactive 3D models of TV sets
- Figurative wire mesh sculptures from Edoardo Tresoldi
- tunning images of the majestic powers of waves