Q marks the spot – Treasure Map 84 (September 2015)
- Did God Betray You? Really helpful piece about suffering and faith.
- We’re all sadists now: Carl Trueman on provocative but insightful form
- Tim Neufeld on cracking form about U2’s current tour: Ancient Psalms for a State-of-the-Art Tour
- Well of course – it’s as it should be: Churches are the best social melting pots in Britain
- Some powerful graphic visualisations of various mental illnesses
- You may have seen me as Terrorist #4: The typecasting of Muslim-American actors
- The psychological impact of a REAL bookshop
- I’d LOVE to go to Banksy’s Dismaland
- So what does Donald Trump actually believe? A WaPo journalist immersed himself in all his books and this was the result…
- This is quite intriguing if true: Britain to test roads that charge electric vehicles
- What would children get upto in the summer if they didn’t have gadgets…? Something idyllic like this Polish kids I hope
- Hamlet’s famous soliloquy, but not quite as you’ve heard it
- The Little people project by Slinkachu
- And while we’re tiny, check out these incredible pencil sculptures
- A French woman does a great job of parodying fashion shoots.
- This is going to appeal only to a VERY small subset of the world’s population – but I quite like it (!). 3D drawings of every London Underground Station.
- Love this: painting sleeping figures to roofs to brighten up the urban landscape
- Never seen this before: Lucas’ Samaras’ 1966 Mirror Room. Wow