Q marks the spot – Treasure Map 77 (February 2015)
- Show up: a fantastic campaign endorsed by scores of different outfits – to encourage Christian involvement with politics generally, and May’s General Election specifically.
- It isn’t a battle; it’s a pilgrimage: helpful wisdom for anyone, not just those struggling with porn issues
- Michael Wenham is someone with Lou Gehrig disease and so uniquely qualified to consider the Stephen Hawking movie, Theory of Everything.
- The interesting life of T S Eliot
- What’s the problem with Christian books: Matthew Hosier is totally on the money here
- Ian Paul interesting as ever with 7 Questions for Men and Women on speaking platforms; he’s also got some good stuff on what makes a good sermon while we’re at it.
- Important topic, interesting looking blog that’s starting up on Human Trafficking
- VERY sobering: Auschwitz survivors 70 years on
- Beautiful – a Photographer spends 14 years documenting world’s oldest trees.
- Road-construction in urban areas is fraught – as these images from the construction of London’s Westway (which I use regularly) in the 1960s show.
- Amazing images of Kenya’s retreating glaciers (with the old boundaries marked by lines of flame by the photographer Simon Norfolk)
- Powerful story of the Burundi cycling team competing in the Tour De Rwanda
- House and Garden: I would love to have any of these to live in, Then this holiday beach house in Australia would do quite nicely, thank you very much. But perhaps this interior design would be a little much.
- 50 great quotations from great writers from the wonderful interesting literature blog
- AMAZING: New York City from above at night simply stunning
- If the words Post-Structuralism intimidate, then here is the answer: everything explained by means of hipster beards.
- Love this from China: a rainbow coloured underpass to help drivers grow more accustomed to the sunlight
- Photographer Andy Lee captures some truly wonderful desolate roads from around the world (see bottom)
- An A-Z of what Back to the Future got right and wrong about 2015
- After last month we saw superheroes in Old Master form, here we see Star Wars characters invading great paintings
- This is a great list: 40 funniest tweets from 2014
- Some sublimely timed photos from a Chinese photographer
- Composer lookalikes: starting with my favourite: Shostakovich & Harry Potter